Friday, November 14, 2014

What Happened to the Journey?



Hey guys... so I don't know if you have really noticed or not, but I haven't posted lately about my progress to Mordor with Frodo and Sam. There is a perfectly valid reason for this. First, I got a new phone, so I forgot to write down what my old one tracked (it had a pedometer in it). Second, the new phone died after a month, so that was a months worth of steps that I lost. Third, While I was waiting for a new phone, I used the old phone again, and now it has crashed, losing that week or so that it tracked. Fourth, I forget to sit down and write it down every day (this one is all me). 

So, I'm currently in a holding patteren. I haven't given up though. I am going to probably sit down and figure out what I can this weekend. But you know, with all though lost days, it's going to be inaccurate. Oh well... I'll do what I can!

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment