Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Really? So close already?

Image from ruthtobias.com (yes, I believe that is bacon on the turkey, and that is okay with me)

Is it just me... or did you know that the end of the year is like RIGHT THERE? Did it sneak up on anyone else, or am I the only oblivious person out here? 

Like, Thanksgiving is in 2 days..... did you just hear me? TWO DAYS!!! 

This is the time of year that we need to be extremely diligent with our diets. My plan? Well, since I'm following a low carb/high fat diet, I will enjoy the hell out of some turkey. Then I am making alternative side dishes so I can enjoy, like cauliflower faux-tatoes, some coconut flour pop-overs, cauliflower faux-tato salad, and SF cheesecake fluff. I will still be making all my fully carby stuff for the rest of the family to enjoy, but I will not give in to temptation. I don't want to be side tracked, and I sure as hell don't want to be fat anymore. So I will stick with it, and make it through. I learned my lesson at Easter (of course, I wasn't lchf then, but still).

So what are you going to do? What is your plan? If you go into the holidays with a plan, you stand a better chance of sticking with your goals. Just saying.... 

1 comment:

  1. My plan? Not to freaking stress out about having a plan.

    ReplyDelete