Friday, November 21, 2014

I Could Eat This Every Day




Oh my gosh! I could seriously eat this every day! What am I talking about? TACO SALAD of course! Why? This is a super versatile meal, that you can change at any time. You can make it with almost any meat, and you can keep several of the ingredients on hand (you probably already do!) How do I make mine?

The meat is usually seasoned hamburger, but I'll do chicken or pork if I have it on hand. Then I toss in lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, salsa and avocado. You could add onions, cilantro, peppers... the list is literally endless... you can do as much or as little as you want. I absolutely love this meal!

What about you? What could you eat every day?

2 comments:

  1. sigh... 3rd time typing this comment, blogs hate me today.

    That looks yummy! My current "i can eat it every day" food is my hot cereal made of quinoa, oatmeal and cranberries, served with greek yogurt instead of milk,

    ReplyDelete