Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Temptation, Thy Name Is.....



Bitch. Your name is BITCH. That's all I have to say to you. Ugh! Why, Temptation??? Why?! Why must you rear your ugly head, when all I want to do is be good, and be successful? But there you are... seductive, tantalizing, taunting... (shit, I could write a romance novel lol). 



So, as you may or may not know, Halloween was just a few days ago. And temptation (along with a severe dose of stress) kicked into high gear and whooped my ass. As it stands, I still have a massive quantity of Halloween candy at my house, but I only gave in the one day. I bought so much for trick-or-treaters... that didn't even show up. The nerve. But, what's a girl to do? First? Give in and have several pieces... because stress and temptation are two sides to an evil coin. But second? I gave a ton of it away to a coworker whose kids didn't get to do much trick-or-treating due to her youngest getting sick. Next? Push it on hubby... what?? He's not the one on a diet (no matter how much he should be). Also? Give to the kids (sparingly... don't want anyone throwing up). 

SO here's what I have decided to do. I really like what Karen over at Adipose Diet has been doing with weekly goals... it's simple, but each week, you can look back and see how you did. And you know, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (or something like that). So, without further ado!


Blog: 2 times to get back into the swing of things. Maybe a recipe once a week? But I want to post on Wednesday's... Maybe a weigh in Wednesday like Desiree over at Finding the Skinny Geek Within?
Vlog: Film 3 videos, and post at least twice a week. Seems like Monday's and Thursdays are good days. You can check out my YouTube channel here!
Book: I really miss reading! I need to start a new book (I have several to choose from)
Diet: No more cheating, back on track. Track with MFP at least 4 days this week
Fitness: Try to find some good core exercises that won't hurt the hell out of my back. I'm going to wait until after the first of the year to do anything very hard core... so I will stock pile, try things out, find out what works, and get ready for the 1st of Jan.

Wednesday Weigh-In: 167 (just in case I decide to keep this up).



6 comments:

  1. Excellent goals! And good for you for not giving in to more temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this! And the psychic connection must be working since I was thinking before I went to take my nap that I would have to get on your case tonight over blog neglect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've been severely lagging on this, and I think it's part of what's had me mentally stalled... I'm on it!

      Delete
  3. Great goals! Halloween candy is the devil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This whole season is the devil! And where's my birthday, but smack dab in the middle of it all.... I'll be good this year!

      Delete