Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

Hey there everyone! Can you believe that I'm actually sticking with the blog (so far lol). I'm excited! I love seeing myself stick with something, especially with what happened this weekend (more below). The holidays seem to be more and more stressful for me every year, and it doesn't help that my ex-husband has decided to pull some douchey shit with me, and it's got me just a basket full of crazy right now. 

So, I will stay accountable, I will stay connected, and I will get through this.

On to the goals!

Blog: 2 times to get back into the swing of things. (I did 3... if you count the Wednesday update. Super happy!)
Vlog: Film 3 videos, and post at least twice a week. Seems like Monday's and Thursdays are good days. You can check out my YouTube channel here! (Ugh... not so good here... didn't film or post anything this week! I started one video, and it just wasn't working out. I'm hoping next week will be better.)
Book: I really miss reading! I need to start a new book. (Started a book! How to Seduce a Vampire (Without Really Trying). It's the latest in a long running series by author Kerrelyn Sparks. I'm about 88 pages in.) *New Goal: Get half-way through my book by next Wednesday.
Diet: No more cheating, back on track. Track with MFP at least 4 days this week. (Failed.... I might actually take this off my goals, because I just find tracking sooo tedious. I know what I need to eat (and what I don't). I will debate on this, this week.
Fitness: Try to find some good core exercises that won't hurt the hell out of my back. I'm going to wait until after the first of the year to do anything very hard core... so I will stock pile, try things out, find out what works, and get ready for the 1st of Jan. (Still looking up lots of stuff. Some of it looks pretty hard, but I can progress up too it.) *New Goal: Try to get 8000 steps a day, even on my off days. 


Wednesday Weigh-In: 164 
I cheated this weekend.... like the whole freaking weekend. I need to stop doing this, because I'm just making it harder on myself. I had burgers with buns, fries, cookies, junk at work.... oh the humanity! 

But I'm back on track, and I hope to drop that number to one lower than last week. :) Here's hoping!

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back on track! I, however, am not. So I'm going to be inspired by you and aim to do better today!

    ReplyDelete