Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday Weigh-In

Here it is, it's been a week. I can't believe it really. I stuck with something for a week! VICTORY! Now I just have to keep it up. It takes 3 weeks to develop a new habit, and I think probably more to make it really stick.
I've not had soda for 7 days, and I actually didn't die. Not that I thought I would really, but sometimes the cravings were really strong. But I just grabbed a glass of water, or tea and continued on with my day.
 
I dropped 3.4 pounds this week weighing in currently at 187.8. I'm not surprised really. Again, I cut about 2000 daily calories out of my diet from the soda. I have a feeling that I can't ride that train for very long. I will be starting a Couch to 5k program on Sunday, and I think that will help.
 
 
P.S. this post is kind of plain looking, and I will fix that, but I'm on my phone at the moment. But since the Sisterhood challenge is to weigh in on Wednesday's,  I plan on doing so! See ya soon!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the weight loss so far and giving up soda. I have to ask, did you make the Dalek? it's great!! My son wants us to make one but I'm not even sure where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andy! No, I didnt make the Dalek, I found it while I was at a meeting in a church gym (long story). But I totally had to geek out and take pictures. I might not ever get close to one again lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss and not drinking pop! I quit almost 4 years ago!

    ReplyDelete