Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Getting to pound the pavement... wait a minute.......



So I get to start doing the Couch to 5k training now! I'm not sure if I'm excited... I mean, I am, but I'm also scared... because, I've never actually run. If I were being chased or frightened, or I was doing the chasing but it never lasted long, and I always ran out of breath.

I have asthma, I'm severely out of shape (if I was ever in shape to begin with) and so starting out is going to be really hard. But I need to do this. It's for my health. I will try to start today (Tuesday) but it might have to be Wednesday because I have so much going on on Tuesdays. Plus working night shifts, I have to find time to sleep somewhere....

2 comments:

  1. Seriously ... I know what your day today looks like. Putting it off until tomorrow is TOTALLY understandable! (and turn off the darn word verification! blogger keeps thinking I'm a robot!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't started... and I need to! It's hard when the weather is retarded and I can't run indoors. I'm starting this week for sure.

      And I don't know how to turn off the verification! lol I will look into it.

      Delete