Monday, February 3, 2014

Did today even happen??

 Hee hee... don't we all?
 


So today was not a great day. Like, at all. I barely feel like I've slept, which is weird, because I also feel like I've lain in bed all day. Yes, I work 3rd shift, so really, I am supposed to sleep during the day, but today was just different. The Hubs worked a double and the kids were gone, which left me the house to myself. You would think that would be awesome. Not so much. Seemed like I couldn't sleep much, I then woke up to take lunch to Hubs, then tried to go back to sleep, just to be woken up less than 2 hours later. Tried to sleep again, and made it less than 3 hours.

At 5pm I said screw it. I was up. And I didn't get to sleep at all after that. I did manage to walk the dog for a mile, so Day 1 of the walking streak is done. I need to get one of those handy app thingers that track that crap for me, so I can post it. :) 

I also did the Back on Pointe exercise for Sunday. What the fudge man... hard!! I'm hoping it won't take long to get into a groove that doesn't end in pain. I mean, it's a good pain... but come on lol.

I'm also posting a before picture. I will never be this size again. Ever. I don't usually do this, and I debated posting it on Facebook, but not all of my friends and family are supportive. So I quickly scrapped that idea.

Sorry for the look of death... I took this today after the not so great sleep. 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh.. I'm sorry that not all your friends and family are supportive... that sucks. But it's their loss, not yours!

    ReplyDelete